Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by VaNeSSa!

8 things I'm passionate about
- My phone.
- My exam results.
- My coming soon competition.
- Latest songs.
- Online.
- Blogging.
- Jay Chou!
- Taking pictures with my phone!

8 things I do or say often
- halo! [indianly]
- wui
- oi
- haiz
- online
- crap
- sms
- blog

8 things I've read recently
- Diary.
- Blog
- Shin Chan comics
- SMS
- My exam papers
- a game's introduction
- Lyrics
- Everything in my phone

8 songs I could listen over and over again
- Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
- Take A Bow by Rihanna.
- Jay Chou's songs =)
- When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
- Bye Bye by Mariah Carey.
- Cao Ge's songs
- Kinda Girl For Me by Craig David
- No one by Alicia Keys

8 things I learnt last year
- How to appreciate a true friend
- How to lead
- How to blog.
- how to swim
- aim myself high to get good results
- Geography and Sejarah XD
- Smile more
- Run faster

4 people to tag
- Hui Xia
- Manda Wong
- May Koon
- Smith


No comments: