Thursday, June 12, 2008

Went to Kompleks Kampung Pandan for Saringan Sukan. I joined the 100 metres running and the results, I'm tired! I got number 3 in my running... And i was so near to the First and second places dudes. T________T

Later on... I went for Lompat Jauh...
Lagi sedih.... I got 2 times batal!
My leg was just a bit passed the papan and the teacher said BATAL! What la... Give me one chance also cannot? sob sob... But the last try... I got 1 metre ++.... Very bad la... Because the last try, I was so scared ... That's why I can't get 2 metres++...
The dude who got first place... Haiz.... I can do better than her you know?! But because that I was so nervous... So... the results is so bad!

My running... I'm not sure whether i can enter the final or not. But i hope I can!

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up early again. Saya ada competition la. Untuk Powerpoint. It's for Anti Dadah de... Peringkat ZON k? I'm not that nervous now. I'm going to SM Sains Alam Shah tomorrow and this Saturday I have to go to SMK Cheras for the results. So scare! But..I have confident, that I can win! Pray hard for me!

No comments: