Thursday, July 17, 2008

12th July 2008

Went to school at 6.40 p.m...
Rode the bus the Stadium Putra...
Reached there around 8.30 a.m.
At first... the stadium was quite diam...
thenn..slowly....slowly...it was crowded...
then..the competition started..
It was great!
Started with St.gabriel scoo...
and so on....
PESS was the 8th to perform !!!
We were so so so excited cheering for our team... Muriel!
Spirit up!
Muriel!

I'll never forget this day. It was the most exciting day in my life.
Shouting here and there was cool huh?
Our school's supporters were so high... and they have the spirits to cheer!
Go Muriel!


During the rest time...
I ate a lot...
Guess.... I spent over RM15 on the first day I think. T______T
Regret.. I didn't notice that I spent that much!

The supporters take over the stadium from Soo Kui Jien
One of the judge, Santwon ... He was making the stadium to cheer loud loud..
Urgh... So nice... He was one of my favourite judge...
He loves to wear the sunglass and holding the microphone around...
Cool man!
After the resting time... The competition continue again...
By 4.30 p.m... All the school finished performing... And We shouted like hell...
I think we can get the Best Supporter Award!
And... The most... interesting part..Came!

Announcement of the finale!
Hehe... My school did so good.. Of course they got into the final!
Uhhh...We were so high when our school's name was announed...
By 5.15 p.m... We went back to the school...And went back home...
Got some rest...

13th July 2008

Went to the Stadium like yesterday...
And this time.. Our school was the 33th to perform!
We waited patiently...
Ate a lot again.. Uhh... My $$ !
Today.. More peoples came compared with yesterday...
But.. Yesterday our spirits was more high!
Today.. We didn't shout so much...
Because our director was not with us.. She went to the cheerleaders side..
We cheered and saw a lot of nice cheers... nice jumps.. nice pyramids...

During the rest time.... Again.. The judge named Santwon fooled around again...
This time... My friend kena from him arh...
He sat my friend's beside and my friend was so scared... Haha.... I was just sitting at my friend's side.
He looked so cool and handsome?
I took some pictures of him and gonna upload later...

After the rest time....
Started with the team no.25 and ...
At last! Muriel !!
We cheered and shouted non-stop even Muriel haven't come out.
Me... As the Best Supporter in the world... Shouting non stop and quickly took out my phone.. And when it's our team.. I recorded everything but not that clear... T _________T
Our school's pyramid failed twice... So sad...

LALALA....
Before the result was announced... The Soo Kui Jien.. Don't tell me YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS HIM.
He's one of the cute host...And a successful host.

He played some games... And dang!
Its here!
The result!

Damn... Our school didn't get anything. Damn damn damn!
Last year.. Our school got Galaxie Best Cheer Award...
This year.. Nothing. T____T

The Shirtliff from SBU got champion and they holded a history in their hand for getting three awards in a competition.
There was no school that got more than one award in the cheer competition.
My god... They was the first team performed yesterday and the last perform today.

Haiz...

Best make up 2nd Runner up :
D.Starz

Best make up 1st Runner up:
Cyrens

Best make up Champion :
Titans

SilkyGirl Merit Award :
Shirtliff

Best Dressed :
Sparklerz

Best Showman Ship :
Shirtliff

Best Newcomer :
Pirates from SMK Cochrane

Best Supporter :
crazy humans SMK CBN.

4th Runner up :
Xavier

3rd Runner up:
Titans

2nd Runner Up :
Stunners All-boys

1st Runner up:
Dynamitez

Champion :
Shirtliff

Arghhh!

No comments: