Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today was so fun!
The girl guides' activity for today was really really fun.
We went hiking...

Every group have to do the missions given and we have go back to the school before 10.30 a.m with all the things listed to buy.
Imagine... Going to Times Square... Going to Sungai Wang... FROM PUDU!
By walking... Omg... You should be thinking that we are crazy. XD We're not.

At 9 a.m... the activity started. We were so blurr that everyone did not know that our president had blew the wisel showing that the event had started. XP
I was wondering why were the 'humans' not moving after the wisel was blew. Then our president shouted..Wei,Start liao la! Then everyone was running like hell.
One of my group member said ' Walao ehh...Looks like everyone just let out from the jail.'
I was laughing. Yeah,she's right. They were all like just came out from the jail and rushing to the gate to run back home. Wakaka...

I, as the group's kecik kecik leader... Have to lead them refering to the mission list... Sweat..I'm not supposed to become the group leader but that SUSU forced me.

Imagine... From Pess School...
running to the Pasar Pudu...-Buy tau fu fa
The Store...-buy waffle but haven't open
Pudu LRT Station...-buy 3.5 litre Hundred plus in the 7-eleven and asked for the resit
Majestic bus stop..- Take the bus of U40's photo...
Walking to Pudu Jail...-Take photo
Running to the Times Square's back door de 7-eleven..
-buy a mentos
Running again to the Secret Recipe beside the TS bridge...-take the waitress's signature
and walk to the Sungai Wang...-sell the ice lemon tea and take photo

Pheww~~ Tired...
There's one part that we have to sell an Ice Lemon Tea box water...to a tourist...and take photo with her.
We sold it by begging and pls! pls~pls!
And we sold it by RM 3.50. She agreed to help us..We were excited...and the lady's baby shouting 'erhhh...'(baby language)... All of us... looking at her and say oo..oo...Suddenly..her baby cried..and the lady mumbled in unknown language.And she found out that she doesn't have 50 cents. We keep saying 50 50! Cause...we were wondering she did not understand.
And then suddenly... she shouted: I don't have!
We were surprised and then we said... Nevermind nevermind... Then we took photo with her.
And we RUNNNN!

We went back to The Store again..cause we needed to buy a waffle. Before this..the shop haven't opened yet.. Now... this time.. we run back there again and found out it still havent open yet. So... our president called us to buy a nasi lemak. We ran and bought it. And we rushed back to the school! And .... WE ARE THE CHAMPION! Oohhh...hoo...

And then... we had a little competition of eating the fastest...
And then.. I bought Ice blended from the girl guide's seniors...
And then i went to my kai mui and sayang sayang her...[we just talk la..dun think negative ok?]
and then... I waited at the canteen for AJK's meeting...
And then the president dunno do what...
and then i waited like crazy edi..
and then ...me and my friends went away from school..
and then I went to fix my mp4...
and then I went to KFC...
and then i bought KFC...
And then I phoned my dad to pick up me..
And then my dad came..
and then I went back home.. And then I bathed...
And then I send some songs into my mp4...
It works!
And then I am blogging now!
and then... I also dunno why I am saying a lot of Then...
I'm too excited because at last... my mp4 had recover from its idiot 'disease'

Later I'm going to my aunt's house to stay overnight..
See ya!

No comments: