Tuesday, July 22, 2008

haha.. when the time of recesss...she ply wif me wor..(atually i din angry la) she very very different from last time dy.. last time she is very cool 1..wont bother ppl der..ppl walk through her also like dint saw me der... now she ply wif me la..start to talk to me or call me stay la..all those!!

Ermm....Don't know whether it is me a not...
Hopefully yes ba....
If yes...
My answer should be...
Oh... I always care about you de... But then you just don't realize. Ohh...

But my name is not the biggest also...
Means... I'm not that 'pimorantt' and not the main character. Arrange to know whats the word.

*******************************************************************************

Today...Suppose to be fun.. As I saw her...I shouted her name loudly...
Just to break the silence of the moment.
During recess time.. I saw her again.. I wanted to talk to her...
But... I'm waiting for her mouth to open first.. But she didn't say hi to me. Plus..
She didn't do anything to me also. T____T
Don't know whats her feel anymore...

And... Hey..
Actually...
Your second place is very important for me...

And now.. I wanna know what place am I.
It is still 2nd place?
But... after I saw her blog writing the {xxx}s name so big and I'm just a small small ant...
I think I dropped place...
But... I hope that I'm still in 2nd place.
Our friendship is really really important and worth to me.

Today... First time riding brother's motorcycle back home! Wow!
So excited...
Dad and mom out for business. So..it's brother's duty to fetch me home today.
After school... he brought me for dinner.
After that.. Went back home...
excited...


No comments: