Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today arh,
Quite happy...
As I stepped into the school...
After the assembly... I stayed alone in the pondok bacaan and started to take out a book.
And read! See, I'm a bookworm k?
And slowly...slowly... My eyes were becoming smaller and smaller...
So..I decided to keep my book and I slept. Zzz.Zz... Ngok ngok ngok...
And I was awaken by those stupid fellas talking so so so loud. I guess they are chickens.

So... I decided to stop sleeping and read a book again.
And then.. I walked to the library and returned the book I borrowed and borrowed another book.
And stayed in the library to read a book.BOOKWORM lo.

Then... It was 9.30 a.m and the house practice started.
I played chess for a while... [I'm still a newbie in chess][Just learnt last week]
Then... I went for my volleyball practice. Boops! My hand was paining. Just for a while la.

After that.. I left my volleyball practice and went for the club meeting. Busy...right?
Lalala... My club joined with the chinese society and we were watching don't know what what movie. Something about ghost la.

And then... dismissed. I went to change my house shirt to my badan beruniform's shirt and pants.
And I had my lunch.
Later on... Manda came and talked with me for a while.
Felt happy after talking with her. See,she could make me happy although she talked a while.
Urgghhh... Then... When the clock reached 1.05 p.m... As usual... I went for duty.
SUSU saw me and she said ' aiks,Popcorn! You duty here arh?'
Yes... She used to call me POPCORN.
And I called her SUSU.
Duhh... After 2-3 weeks I did my duty standing there.... Now only she realise I duty there. =.="

And then... Went to the Art room and did the Ukiran Kayu. It was fun...
I was getting fed up and fed up because I do not know how to design the wood.
But I gave up and just drew simply.
Then..It time to ukir. Haha... the most interesting part.
Then.. one of the senior came to me and helped me to ukir that wood.
She promised to borrow me the tools tomorrow so that I can do it at home.

Then.. During recess time..
I saw SUSU and shouted from the first floor SUSU!
Then I ran down and shouted again.. SUSU!
And she looked at me and smiled.
Oh my god.. I saw her eyes red red.
So..I pointed my fingers to her without saying anything and walked to the canteen.
After eating.... I went to her...and I said to her 'lei ham pao pao arh?'
Means.. You cried arhh?
And she said 'mou la!' 'mou la!'
And I said... Got la...Got la..
Then she said NO!

And then..her friend said to me 'she cried is because of me..bla bla'
During the bla bla.. I didn't know what was she saying.. So.. I just smiled and I went away and continued study as usual after the recess end bell rang.


I saw Tse Ling's primary school picture!!

I really can't believe that she was so sui yong and so FAT!
She was different if compare to now.
She is so thin now.
And yeah,she's tomboy too.
But she don't looks like a boy nor a girl. Unidentified.
I showed her the picture and she said 'yorr... Why you got that picture wan!?'
Hehe...

I need to do my Powerpoint thing now.[for minggu pusat sumber] I want $$.
Ending my post here.

No comments: