Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, today purposely went to school earlier half an hour than everyday. 10.30 a.m.
Just to disturb that SUSU. Ohh nothing much to say lehh...
She disturbed me and she chased me to the library. Wakaka.. Her hair kena raped. My friends,
all go and pull her hair... tie her hair forcely... and i think they kacau her hair for 15 minutes? So long lehh...

Later on.. I went for the Kerjaya exhibition in my school hall... Nothing to see...
Last year I bought Doctor Job's book and took some pens. This year.. nothing!

And then.. I went to the bilik tayangan to watch the Story Telling competition organized by the library.Because this week is the Library week.
And my classmates won the third and fourth place. woo.. not bad.

And then... The morning session's students finished school and I went for the girl guide's meeting. Again.. play with the SUSU..

And then.. I went for cheerleading practice.
It was fun! The most best cheerleading practice.
Did pyramids,cart wheel and toe touch.
Hehe..fun o!

And then.. the 'fox' mengada-ada wants to become the flyer. Oh my god..
As I am the base... I could tell that she's very very heavy!
Alright... fun.. so... around 2.00 p.m.. the practice ended and went for study as usual.

Then.. during recess... she disturbed me again. Oh duh...

ok..GTG.. mY IDIOT BROTHER wanted to use my computer.

No comments: