Monday, July 7, 2008

5 July 2008
Today,I went to MBS's family day.
I reached there by 9 and I waited for my buddies.
They reached around 9.30-10.30 a.m.
So, You guys knew that I waited like So po right...

We walked around and it was boring.
The conclusion of the family day: BORING.
So..We decided to go to the Haunted House.
We waited for 40 minutes. Duhh..
This is because when we reached there.. they were resting.
Then..when they opened back..
One big gang INDIAN GUYS went into the haunted house...
I saw they came out so fast. Not even 10 seconds.
Then..I heard that they broke the light bulb purposely.
So...the haunted house had to be closed for a moment again...
Wait wait wait... Half hour later...
At last! We can play..
The conclusion: GILA BORING.

It was not scary at all!
There was nothing scary and nothing scared you.
I can't see any ghost.
I can't feel any scary.
I didn't scare at all.
I didn't cry at all.
I didn't laugh at all. > Because... They bluffed my money!
RM 5 per entry. T______T
My hard pocket money.

By 12.30 p.m we went to the Petaling Street to bring up 3 friends from Kasturi Tuition Centre.
We went into the Popular Bookstore before we went up to MBS.
And then... We went to Mcdonald's near MYDIN.
I ordered Large fries and medium coke.
Yam...yam..yam... Then.. Walked back to MBS.

Reached MBS and we had nothing to do.
So.. We decided to go back home.
I'm not going back home. Instead,I went to Times Square.
Because.. My brother called me to go to Times Square to wait him.
I did.
I stayed in the Borders Bookstore and read read read.
Snapped some pictures.
By 4 p.m.. My brother called me to wait him under the brown bridge.
And he rode his motorcycle and brought me home.

Night.. I went to my aunt's house for a mini birthday party for my cousin and my sister.
Ate..ate...ate...
My siblings and parents went back home and I stayed overnight in my aunt's house.


6 July 2008
Woke up at 9.30 p.m and went out for breakfast.
Ate Fishball mee.
Afternoon... I watched the Forensic Heroes II til evening.
6 episodes and I went for evening sleep.
Night.. Went out to Puchong and had Bak Kut Teh.
Later.. We went to Tesco Puchong and shopping!
By 10 p.m.. My uncle fetched me home. Now I'm at home.
XD

My sis's brithday cake! Ice cream cake!

The Mcdonalds we went.
The book I read when I was in the Times Square.
Anything?!
The cake for my sister and my cousin.

Look! My cousin ate the cake until.....
The son of my aunt's friend.
TESCO!
The Ah Qua cashier picture I took when paying in the counter.

No comments: