Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hoorayy...
I'm going to MBS tomorrow....
Family Day oo...
To the yong sui people...PLEASE! I don't know wanna see your face!
Yay... Going to MBS play haunted house and loiter at the Petaling Street...
Maybe going to Times Sqaure too!
Yayyyyy....

There was one people hurt-ed me today...
If I got fed up... I will never forgive you!
I was so angry today..
And I was non-stop writing names on the kesalahan murid paper...
First time, I wrote so many names...


I AM DAMN ANGRY ON YOU!
I don't think what you said is real...
You never proof it...
What's a big deal about your 2nd place?
You never proof the real to me...
Please...proof it...
You said friendship is important to you..


But its more IMPORTANT to me!
Can you treat me better?
Its no meaning that a friend does not care you and does not talk to you!

No comments: