Friday, July 4, 2008

Lol..
Today's Moral class was so so so soooooo funny.
Teacher called us to act out a story following the text book.
My group was the first group who act it and I was the main character...0.o
I couldn't stop laughing!
I was acting crazily.... Everyone in the class can't stop laughing too...
Because I act thing kinda funny. XD
Hopefully..My group can win!

Went to Mid Valley just now..
My mother got her first/new RealRewards card just now.
Back home..
I gave her a Taekwando letter to sign. I chose tidak membenarkan as I know that my mother won't let.

When she saw the letter..
She asked me 'You learn Taekwando arh!? '
I said.. 'No ....'
Mom: Then..whats this?
Me: Taekwando la... Look! I circled tidak membenarkan!
Mom: Ohh.. You want to learn arh?
Me: Erm.... A bit la...
Mom: You want to learn meh? Aiyo..Your size arh...How much is the fees?
Me: RM 20
Mom: How much is the uniform?
Me: RM 60
Mom: You want to learn arh?
Me: Errm...... (Mommy looking at the letter)
Me: Aiyakk...Don't want la..

Actually I want de...But I scare my mommy will out of money...
And when I think about my tuition which I sometimes take on Monday or Tuesday...
Then... I cancelled my wish.. So sad.. T_____T

By the way.. Mommy.. I love you. Muacksss

No comments: