Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My very first time going to government's clinic today.
The reason why I went there.. err.. no need to tell ba.. Hard to explain.
When i stepped into the clinic.. I was blurred.
I really don't know what to do.
Then.. suddenly there was an indian woman came to me and taught me how. I need to put my IC on the table and take a number.
Then she said that I can have a sit.

Then.. It was my number.I went to the counter and I was registering.
Then.. it was done. Next was to wait for my turn to meet the doctor.
Wow.. there was hundreds peoples waiting.
My mother told me that I have to wait for a very very very long time.
But.. Just in 22 minutes, it was my turn. I was really surprised that it was my turn.
Why so fast!
I was made to meet the doctor in room number 7.
I was like babi hutan. I didn't know where is room 7th.
I saw the nurses' room and I went into it and called 'err...excuse me?'
The nurse heard me. STUPID IDIOT. She didn't reply me. Instead, they continued chatting. Babi betul.
Then I said again 'excuse me?!'
They looked at me and continued chatting again. What a bad service!?
So..I got angry and I went away.
then suddenly the nurse came out. Angrily.. I asked, 'Boleh saya tahu mana ialah bilik nombor 7?'

She tried to show off her English language and said ' Ohh,room number 7 is sharing room with number5.'
She repeated and repeated as it was like I'm depth.

And so.. I just rushed quickly to the room number 7.
I went in and met the doctor..
bla bla bla...

And I went away and went to the pharmacy and took my medicine.
And went to school..
It was really tiring...

But a good experience. =)

No comments: