Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh man,
My life sucks.

My life is full of problems and sadness. sadness more?
Oh..
I hope that I'm somebody who everybody loves.
Man, I'm a girl. Big girls don't cry.

This is the way you left me
I'm not pretending
no hope no love no glory no HAPPY ENDING
Happy ending-Mika

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me me how proud you were but you walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Christina Aguilera- Hurt

W
hy am I talking nonsense?
Arghh... Going to crazy..
Oh well, August should be a happy month I think. MERDEKA!
So do humans. Humans should feel more independent.

On the 19th and 20th, then prefects are going for a camp at Pahang.
0.o
Arghh.. I felt sooo sooo so excited!
Pahang wehh... My second time outstation camp and second time Pahang's camp.
First Pahang camp was when I'm in standard 6. It was a Kem Integrasi.
Saying about this Pahang camp I went when I was in standard six makes me flashing so much so much happy memories.

Alright.. I have to pay RM 50 for this camp.
T_________T
My piggy bank is out of money again.
I'm warning myself stop going so much camp but I can't!
I love camping.

Today, after I got the information paper about the camp..
I jumped as I saw the word Trekking and Stalking at night.
Woo-hoo... the part I love the most in every camp was the night trekking.
Somehow.. I love those activities which peoples don't like and scared the most.
Somemore... there will be flying fox!
You know.. I first played the flying fox was last year in Girls' Brigade camp. Not nice also.

Exam is coming arh~!
Exam is coming arh!
I haven't prepare you know?
I said that I'm not blogging this week but I failed to do that. =(
Got to go.. Singing time.


No comments: