Sunday, August 3, 2008

I want GUITAR!
I want to learn GUITAR!
GUITAR rock my life!
I want GUITAR!
GUITAR is so cool!

I want to learn guitar la...
Guitar is so cool.
I fell in love to guitar.
Yesterday, my friends were practicing the guitar for the prefects' performance on August.
Amanda asked me whether I wanna learn.
And yeah, of course I agreed.
She taught me how to play guitar.
And I found out that it's easy to learn guitar.
Later on, Samantha taught me some tricks.
And it was fun.
I love GUITAR.

I kept asking for Amanda
's guitar.
I can't stop playing!
T_____T
Mr. Guitar... I want you.
Amanda told me that learning guitar's fees are RM 90.
A guitar cost RM 300++
OMG...
Firstly, my mum won't let me learn if I ask. But just 60% that she won't let.
Secondly, where to find $$ for the guitar?
Err.. I want guitar.
Among the three person's guitar yesterday, Amanda's was the most beautiful one and nicest sound it had.
Oh, bloggie, I hope there'll be a guitar drop from the sky and money drop from the sky for me.
If I got the money, I'll quickly go to the guitar learning centre to learn how to play guitar.

Guitar, guitar and guitar.
What I'm addicting now is the guitar.
T_T
Ending my post here.


No comments: