Saturday, August 9, 2008

2.08.08
Watched MTV ASIA AWARDS at night.
Woops! So great and I love it.
Slept at 1.30 a.m.

3.08.08
Studied studied studied!
Exam arghhh! Scary..

4.08.08
Studied studied studied... Jia you!
Today after tuition, me and my friends walked to Silverpins before going back school.
While I was waiting for them, suddenly I saw dad's car.
I quickly walked out and I found out it was really my dad outside the shop. O.O
He saw me and asked why I was there.
I said that my friends wanted to buy some stationeries.
I was so scared.
I scared that he'll thought that I am playing truant all that.
Few minutes later, My mother dunno from where come out and asked again.
I answered the same answers.
And me and my friends quickly walk back to the school after they finished their business.

5.08.08
Studied studied... Jia you!
Stayed in the room for 4 hours and study.
Oops.. So boring.

6.08.08
EXAM!
Reached school at 10.30 a.m.
Read read read. My friends reached and we studied together.
Mathematics. My favourite subjects.
It was a memorable day.
We ate chocolates in the pondok without permission.
And actually, memang tak boleh.
We laughed and joked.
Today's subject, English, Mathematics and ..... and... History.
English, ok la.
Mathematics, BEAUTIFUL!
History, I'm dead. Stupid Miss Lim. Damn her. Make such hard questions especially the subjective parts.
Brother fetched me for dinner and went back home.
Dad and mum went out.
It was a suitable situation to play computer but sadly, EXAM.

7.08.08
Exam.
Tse Ling shouted to me 'Sa po! Jia you!'
I repeated the message to her darling. You know what I mean.
All the hard subjects were here.
Chinese, non of my business
Science, Quite easy lehh, During the exam, I said to myself that if I got A this time, I'll try to like the subject Science.
Geography, Hard arh! But I think I will get B. But I hope I get A.
Art, easy like hell. Although I hate art, but I could its easy.

Ms LeE told the prefects that we need to sell foods on this Saturday.
Damn her. In such little time, HOW TO PREPARE? Somemore, we are going to organize a concert too.

08.08.08
Went to school at 9 a.m.
Discussed with Vanessa and Looi Ling about the activites tomorrow and the concert.
We planned it so well. Ohh, it was so interesting.
All the games and foods shall be the best of all!
But our hopes broke when Ms Lee said NO NO NO NO.
Hate her.
We came to school so early just to plan everything goes well and fun.
But she said NO to everything.
We planned to play flour in the hall after the concert. NO
We planned to sell ice-cream with interesting designs. NO, Ice cream will melt
We got the box. The box can keep cold.
After the concert, we will play games. NO, no games. We have no enough time!
Our game will go very very fast! NO NO ...No need la. Just a simple concert.
Damn damn damn. Our hopes all BROKE.
So, we all got angry and we all decided just to sell chips. That's all.
That concert, biarlah cheap. As she wanted. No games.

Kemahiran Hidup, easy. I fell asleep. ZzZzZ...
Moral, medium medium la.
Exam finished! At last, MERDEKA!

Tomorrow will be our school's Hari Keusahawanan.
I don't know whether everything will goes well or not. Haiz..
Plus, I have my volleyball competition tomorrow. I'm sure that my team will win. GAMBATE!
The competition is between the house. I mean, rumah sukan. Hall shall win! Yeah!

No comments: