Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today 09.08.08,

A very important event was held in the school.
VOLLEYBALL COMPETITION AND HARI KEUSAHAWANAN
Well, it started with my volleyball competition.
We were fighting with MARYWOOD aka yellow.
Actually, marywood fought with foss/red.
Marywood won and they had to fight with us. So..
At first.. we were leading...
Suddenly, so many of their ball service can't volley by us.
Some pulak can volley but the ball not going to in front. Instead, going behind.
Me, Man Xi the pro of course every ball also can volley la. I look noob meh?
The first round we lose.
The second round WE WON. can u read that 2 words? WE WON WE WON.
We won because of my service and one of my team's member service I think.
There was one ball coming to me and I was dreaming. I can't volley the ball!
Another one pulak I volleyed but the ball went behind. *laughs
So.. because we matched .. we played another round. THE ONLY 2 teams who played 3 rounds.
I don't know why. My team member serviced and the other team got to volley and we pulak can't volley back.
So.. they got to service the ball.
That malay girl.. she serviced and the girl in my team which stood in front and the middle there..
So noob la. She can't volley at all. Either she scared of the ball or LEMBIK. I don't know why the malay girl in my team chose her.
Because of that, we LOSE. LOSE. LOSE. I was so upset.

Fine, I asked teacher whether we have anymore match or not. She said no.
So, I went to the porch area.
So many stalls selling different foods different drinks.
Our prefect's stall not bad la. Selling not bad.
I got to take picture with MURIEL! Hip hip yay yay...
I was regretting for not doing pyramids... Once in a lifetime... FLYER lehh...
I was scared that I am overweight so I decided to take free pose picture.
Now I'm regret after hearing my friend's saying that her sister which is in form 4 and lagi berat than me did pyramids. I WAS SO REGRET.
I never did flyer. Tak pernah pun. Now regret.
Fine, after that, the prefects organized a mini concert.
I don;t know what to comment about the concert.
Maybe..boring? maybe... Ok?

I really don't know.
Because of that Ms lee la.
The emcee was talking suddenly pulak she masuk campur and teach the emcee how to read the scripts in front of everybody.
Macamlah the emcee don't know how to read.
Yeah, maybe her handwriting was bad.
Ms Lee's handwriting really hard to read.

Felicia vomited. After she sang her song she vomited behind the stage. Eww, disgusting after seeing the things she vomited. Yucks.
Not bad la. Many people came for the concert.

After the school ended, me and Li yan went to eat KFC.
When I was eating, I saw the cheerleader who asked me to take photo with them.
She came to KFC. EAT LA.
She saw me and said hi to me.
Jodoh.

After that, we went to tuition.
Oh my god, we were late.
We're supposed to study history at that time. But the time changed. T_______T
The timetable changed to English.
So, we just studied english and went back home.
Ohh, I'm sleepy now.

Going to play DOA now. See ya.

No comments: