Sunday, August 10, 2008

At last, I understand.
I have understood why YOUR FRIENDS were trying to avoid you, trying to stop talking to you.
I UNDERSTOOD.

Sometimes, it hurts me the most.
You are mad to me huh?
You are mad to me when you are talking to me huh?
I'm just trying to cool you down!
But you never appreciate. Your fault.

You know, I don't think friendships are important for you.
Yeah, maybe friendships are really important for you.. But you never appreciate our friendship!
I treat you the best.. I tried to comfort you... But you are mad to me huh?
Alright, I'll let you to mad at me forever!

Before this, I thought it was my wrong for everything.
But now, I don't think so. I'm not thinking this anymore!
I'm not going to say sorry! I WON'T.
Every time I'll say sorry. But this time I won't.

No wonder everyone around you will left you.
Now I understand. No one will remain by your side.
THINK OF THIS PROPERLY.
Even me. I WON'T remain at your side anymore!

If you think it's my wrong.. Then keep thinking that its my wrong.
I don't care what you care anymore.
I know I'm being mean. Yes, I am mean. This is who am I.
This is Man Xi. The real Man Xi.

I never thought this could happen.
And now it happened. SO what?
Every words from you are not the truth!
I will never believe it anymore.

Think of what I had just said.
Its the truth.
Perhaps you won't understand but you will going to understand soon.
My heart is now injured because of you. I will never never never hurt by you anymore.

MyHotComments.com

Disappoint. M.. I hope you understand. Friendships never end... But laughter ever end...

No comments: