Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey guys!
I got some of my papers yesterday! T__________T
Result not that good...
My maths -> 88% I just wrong 3 ok? One question cuts me 4 marks.
My BM-> Unknown . Coz that teacher didn't write my marks on the paper.
But I think I'm getting a B. T_____________T

Today, I saw my history paper. That lazy panda teacher called us to help me to marks the papers.
I marked Stephanie's paper... Stephanie is the most most most clever clever clever student in our form lehh... But you know, in the section A(objective questions) I won her! She got 15, I got 18 upon 20!
I'm so proud of myself. XP
BUT BUT BUT the other sections I think I got badly wrong... Because the questions were so so so hard!

And then... today... the last 3 periods we were not having any lessons.
Cause, we were having a special assembly... MERDEKA!
I have to shout ALERT 12 UP/ ALERT 12 DOWN.
And, I have to shout MALAYSIAKU ! 3 times.
And the students will answer will GEMILANG!

So lame. So embarassing. I kept repeat and repeat coz that piggy discipline teacher called me me to do so.

It ended with my shouting.
Later on, we had a little talk on tomorrow's trip at Muzium Negara. XD
All pf the form 2 students, 200++ are going to the museum tomorrow!
I'm so excited!
PLus, this Friday I'm going to zoo pulak.
This week is fully booked!
=)
SEE YA!

No comments: