Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got my English paper today. Result bad arh!
EIGHTY FOUR. 84! This is too bad.. The highest is 98 which is on Samantha's hand.

Visited National Museum today.This is a compulsory trip for every form 2 students. Reached school at 7 morning, started the journey at 8.45 morning. Reached at 9.10 morning!
We gathered and a short talk was given. Boring..
And then.. we started to walk around. You know, it's not cool or interesting or fun at all!
Its SUPER DUPER VUPER BUPER BORING. Regret for going.. Should tell teacher I fell sick.XD

After that, around 11 p.m... We had our lunch/breakfast at the cafe.
I ate ice cream and corn and drank coke.
That's all. Around 12.00 p.m.. Teacher called me to call all the students to gather.
The bus reached and we went back to school and reached at 12.15 p.m.
Everybody, EVERYBODY, not a single one, felt sleepy.
Study as usual. =.="
Boring la..

Supposed to go mid valley today.. But my mother canceled cause she felt headache.
ZzZz...

This Friday I'm going to the zoo!
Yoo-hoo, Hem.. dun misunderstand.
I just go and visit not STAY there.

No comments: