Saturday, August 16, 2008

Got tagged by may koon. =)

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
After finish my studies first. I think.. 25++?

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Shitting? Wakaka.. 10 fingers also can't count finish leh..

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
'Faster go die far far away!' that's what I'll say.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?
Nothing I will give up. Eat jau eat la... Give up what wo?

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Give me more 5 wishes.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO NO NO! I can't survive without money ok? Can you?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friendships, money, life and many more...

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
Keep blogging!

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.. I'm a girl. I'll just wait for him to confess first. Ello, I don't have any crush now k?

10. Do you believe in fate ?
YES. I Believe.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
MONEY. And happiness. and many more.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I don't know. Too many to list out.

13. What is your ambition?
I don't know. I really don't know. I really really don't know. Gosh! What happened to me?

14. Is anyone really perfect?
No one, Alicia Keys.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
I will definitely choose both!

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Everything I'm not 'puas hati' with.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My diary. And maybe Susu.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I'm still Man Xi.

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Nothing. Erm.. Not sure actually.

20. Will you keep blogging?
YES. YES. YES.

I tag :
Smith
Vanessa P
Shanny
Vannessa Q

No comments: