Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yesterday,
I went to the National zoo for a VISIT.
I followed the school to go [organized by my club.]
It was my third time going to the zoo.

We reached there at 9 a.m.
We started to walk around in groups.
Firstly, we saw all the baboon, monkeys, orang utan, and many many more which looked like monkey type.
We continued walking and we entered the children's world.
We saw rabbits, lamb, and many more.
One of my friends were really serious.
You know what?
She said she wanted to climb into the place and hold the rabbit.
She was serious you know!
She took up her leg to climb and I shouted.

In my mind, I was really thinking that she's crazy.
I can't believe that she is that crazy.
And then... we continued walking around the zoo...
By 10.30 a.m.. we found the fast food restaurant which named THE WILD.
We entered the shop and we bought some foods. I bought fried chickens.. and french fries.
After that, we quickly headed to the animal show place.
All the students and teachers were already there.
We were late.

We saw sea lion's show.
It was great and interesting.
But I felt a bit boring....
The show was just in 15 minutes time.
There was 2 more hours left before the time we going back to the school.
So.. we walked again..
At 12 p.m... I suggested that we take a long train to go round the whole zoo.
They agreed and ..... lalala...
We stopped by at one place to take picture after that.
Will upload the pictures after the holidays k?

By 1 p.m.. all the students gathered at the main entrance and and teachers took some pictures for us...
And we went back school..
It was not that fun but a good moment to remember la..

Oh ya... I got fever yesterday too..
Caught a bad flu..
T_______T
Hopefully I can recover soon...

Next Tuesday I am going for a camp again..
Prefect camp at Pahang.
Going to be so fun!

No comments: