Monday, September 1, 2008

31th August 2008

Oh yeah, I went to the waterfall deh..
It was at Semenyih if I'm not mistaken.
It was amazing.
It was beautiful
It was fun.

Firstly, when we reached there, we had our lunch first.
And we started to play after that.
My brother decided not to follow us to play as his reason is he went there before.
I went down to the water and bla bla bla..
There was a place where we can slide down..
It was a big rock.
Its a very 'licin' place.

Never in my mind that I'll meet my friend there.
Ho..
I met Shanthi there.
At first, i was blurr de.
When I saw her face, I was late.. Aiks? Looks familiar..
Then.. I looked clearer...Is that her?
Then, I ignored her.
When I saw her dad.. I am sure that she is Shanthi.

So, I shouted her name out loud. XD
She heard her name and waved at me.
Later on.. We played together and slided together.(at the big rock)
It was fun.
XD...
After playing for 3 hours.. It started to rain..
So.. We packed and changed clothes.
God, I hate the toilet there I felt like vomiting. The shits are everywhere..
The washrooms was full of shits and smelly like hell.

I hate that. Believe it.
This is Malaysia.
By the way, Happy Independent day. MERDEKA!


After that, It took us 1 hour++ back to KL.
But, we didn't straight away went back to home.
We went to the Bagan Lalang beach and played again.
XD
It's water day.
And my uncle bought crab and then.. We went back home..

And eat eat eat. XD


The waterfall...

The green land...

I was trying to act alone..? But my brother snapped it un-perfectly.

No comments: