Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2th September 2008

The fasting month is here.This means that school will dismiss earlier!
Hooray..
It will be one hour earlier than usual day..=)

Today's prefect meeting was late..Luckily didn't get scold.
Well, teacher told us about the Lantern Festival party which will be hold in the school next Friday, 12th September 2008.
Can't wait!!
And I'm incharged of games..
I'm so going to but a cartoon typed lantern.
Aiya..Once in a life..Must enjoy ma.. Although its childish but it will remain a good memory in my mind.


By the way, I think I want to burn the school so that no more school? XD.
And no PMR? To the Form 3 girls, I'm saving you! XP

We haven't do any planning yet..T.T
I am scared that it will not as fun as I think..
I think I want to play some water & flour games..
But duhh~ I'm sure that teacher won't let with the reason WE HAVE NO MUCH TIME.
But, I'll still pray that we can play that game!

On that day, My mother will not be at home arh, sad-nye..
She is going to Thailand next week..So fun..
So.. Once I reached home, I have to do a lot of house works...T__T

+++++++++++++
Back to the main title.
After that, teacher reminded us about the time we're going to line up.
And then.. the first and second period today, we had relief.
After relief, we had 3 period for Chinese lesson.
I'm free!

Handed up the History project at last...
After 2 weeks effort..

Eveiyn thought me how to make Mashed Potato today.
So.. after school, I went to buy some potatoes. XD
I'm going to make the delicious dish later.

No comments: