Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3th September 2008

Got our club's.. prefect's or whatever photo..
All the humans in the school were so excited.. Kaka...
Even me also the same...XD

T.T...
I've got 9 photos to buy...
Ain't that crazy?!!
9 photos, 1.50 per piece.. 14.50 !! $$

By the way, our class got 3 photos.. So special..
1 stand pose, 2 free pose.
Its actually because the free pose.. One of it..we havent ready the cameraman already snapped.
So..we shouted/scolded and he took another one..
Kaka..

The prefects' photo was so beautiful, perfect!
It's prefectorial board...
I'm lovin it.

Help!
I do not understand the chapter 12 in Mathematics!
Circle!!
The teacher.. I really don't understand what was she teaching.. T.T

By the way, teacher told us that our final exam will be on October.
We were so surprised because..our class teacher told us that we're having it in the month of November..
But now..suddenly changed..

God, I haven't ready for my exam..
Now, just left 1 month!
Arghh....!!
Science, Geography, History and Mathematics!
I'm not good in these subjects..
I mean, I don't understand some of the chapters from the subjects above.

I'm really scared now..
Last year I was in the top 10 in the whole form..
But this year, I scare I might won't be getting it..
Choi! Touch wood!
I will! I will I will be getting top 10!! Be confident to yourself!

Hiak! Have to go.. I want to revision lu..


Science and Maths club ner..


Prefectorial board. =) One of my favourite photo!

Everyone... pose!! and CHEESE!

Science and Maths club photo... Deng~

The haven't ready free pose photo. XD Look at Chui yee.

A perfect free pose photo..At last..

Stand pose class photo. The scanner was not good. Made me looked like ghost.

The class photos was scanned by Chui Yee... Hiaks..So ugly...

No comments: