Thursday, September 4, 2008

4th September 2008

Whats going on with me?
The whole day of today..
I can't focus on today's lessons..

Was it I'm worry of her?
No..
I'm angry of her.
Yes, I am angry of her.
I very em song her now.

I saw her, and I felt like avoiding her.
And... I care her.
I treat her as my true friend.

One of the friend that I can trust.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh.. I saw Stephanie arh!
First time she came so near me...
Arhh..
She's so pretty!

Oh man..
Everybody admires her a lot...
By the way, I no feel on her la...
Don't misunderstand.
LOL.

Oh ya,
Today as I came back from school,
I saw a big box outside my house.
And I opened it.
Wow! 4 little cutie kittens inside!!
Grey,white, white and orange.

I like the grey in colour kitten the most. =)
So cute..
But.. My mother decided to put it back to it's own place..
My mum said that she is scared that the kittens will die of hunger.
Because..my mum was trying to feed it..
But the kittens do not open it's mouth..
So..We went to my aun't condo and return it to it's mother..
Ohh..A mother's love.

Berat hait nak tinggalkan. T____T

No comments: