Friday, September 5, 2008

5th September 2008

Today arh..
My mood was not that good in the school...
I saw her...
She chased me..But I was not bothering her...

Then... I saw her again..
This time.. I really felt that she doesn't bother me anymore.
She doesn't treat me as good as last time edi..
I felt so so so so disappointed...

My heart was really hurt...
Yesterday and today... We were not talking much to each other...
I was like avoiding her...
And she was not bothering me...

The more I see her face..
The more I want to 'cucuk' her!
After I went back to class...
I took out a paper and started to draw a lot of things..
I was expressing my feelings..
My seatmate thought that I was playing..
But I was serious..
After finish drawing..
I felt so so happy..

Plus, the last period today..
My friends and I were joking a lot and doing silly thing..
I have a span..
And we were playing with it..by putting it in our pocket and it looked like a big breast.LOL
We purposely walked to H to show her..
Cause there was actually a rumor saying that she is using span in her ____...
But.. Haiz.. that H didn't saw what we did.
Haiz..
By the way, the main gang of Kenangiaz had always cheer me up.
Feel so glad to have this kind of friends!
Love you guys.


Oh.. I rang the bell today!!!

So fun...

No comments: