Saturday, September 6, 2008

6th September 2008

Friendship are really hard to find...
Friendships are important to me as I treat it as a gold.
Some friendships might be fake.
Some friendships might be true.

I really don't know whether she still remember me?
Am I still in her heart?
I wanna know.
Should I give my blog link to her?
So that, she can read everything in my heart?
Somebody help me.

I really can't believe that she did those disgusting things.
Do I still need to treat her as my friend?
I really treat her as my Number 1 friend.
I can trust her.
But sometimes.. we do not know what would happens..

The truth is.. She doesn't treat me like last time..
I do hope that she'll remember the popcorn and susu we used to say always.

I really don't know what should I do...
Sometimes...No.. Every time.
Every time.. I really hope that she'll come and ask 'what happened?'
And care for my feelings...

But in my heart.. She's a good friend to me..
The best friend I ever had.
But now.. I don't know.
God please help me...
I believe the truth... I believe in God. em.. I'm Buddha la..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today got school arh!
So boring..
But luckily.. It was a funny day..
The gang in my class was talking non-sense...
Wakaka..
We were talking about the lesbian case..
I started it first..

I really do not understand why this world has the case of lesbian and gay.
I asked 'Why?'
And my friends gave me some logical answers.

Alright.. Then..
We were talking about cookies then..
Chui Yee and Shun-Zi kept staring at my YUMMY COOKIES!!!!
Li Yan gave me that cookies..
It was really yummy and delicious..
Nah.. I brought it back home..
You want?
Nehninenibubu... Bluekx!

No comments: