Thursday, September 18, 2008

12th September 2008
Stayed back in school til late night.
Celebrated Mooncake Festival.
It was fun.
Organized by me
We played water balloons...
We joked, laughed, shouted, screamed, ate and played!
Lighted up candles around the school are beautiful!
Played with lanterns too...

Oh ya! the 4 kittens are back!
Did you know what about it?


13th September 2008
Went to girl guide meeting.
It was the most boring meeting in the year.
Nothing much to do.
Celebrated mid autumn festival at night.
Yeah, we celebrated it earlier.
Haiz... I'm old now.
Thinking the past memories make me jealous....
LOL

My house was full of light.
Full of screaming too!
Because all my cousins were shouting like hell.


14th September 2008
Went to mid valley.
My mother wanted to buy the things required for house works.
the end.

15th September 2008
Changed my phone number!
This new number.. I hate it.
Cause it is hard to remember.

16th September 2008
Went to Night market at Sri Petaling.

17th September 2008
Caught a bad flu and i had red eye.
T.T
Too bad...
What a BAD DAY!
Manda's 'take care' made me touched!


18th September 2008
Happy birthday to my class teacher!
Mauckzzz... Love ya!
Went to Bangi to fetch my sister and went to eat pan mee.
Then to my aunt's house.
Just to give some things to my aunt.
the end.

No comments: