Thursday, September 18, 2008

19th September 2008

18th September 2008
Installed Audition!
Woo...
Still havent play it..
Cause I am currently still downloading the PATCH.
Don't know how's the feel.
Because this is my very first time playing this game.
I only know that it's a game where we dance. LOL. =.=

19th September 2008
Had cheer practice.
Training stamina was really really tiring and terrible.
But I know that training stamina is good....
By the way, we had a 'jesus' talk by the director!
Oh my God.
She told us that we have to have spirits!
Where is your confidence?!
Do you know what's spirit?
Uhh, it was half an hour long.
But it wasn't that boring la.
She even told us about the competition next year.
At last, I feel the feel of being the cheerleader.
It would be fun.
At the end of the talk, all of us shouted together.
Spirit up, spirit up, spirit spirit up up up!!!
Most terrible, we'll have an audition soon.
Please take note, I'm still a probationer.
Uhh... I'm so scared!
Cause today I did some mistakes in jumps...
And the senior took me out from the others and taught me how to make it..
I'm really worried that I can't continue to be a cheerleader.
Sighs~~
What should I do?
All I can do is GAMBATE.

To Manda,
Don't be sad anymore...Smile =)
Do you know what is SMILE?
I say SMILE. I don't care what are you doing..
I just want you to smile.
Just give up on her...
You should know what kind of person she is.
ANything more.. you can find me. MAN XI.
I give you 24 hours service. XD

No comments: