Saturday, September 20, 2008






Erm...
Just went back from the Night Market in Taman Midah.
Guess what?
I saw 8 PESSians at there leh!
First time ever!
I had never met anyone which I know, there.
And break records!
8 in a day!
Sing Mei
?
?
Hoe Yee
Cheng Yee
Lee Wei
Stephanie Wong
Sook Moon



WAKAKA.....
I'm so excited today....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My hand and my toe injured!!
Because of the art thing...
I was carving the wood..
And suddenly the knife kena my hand.
But nasib baik la..not that serious...
then...
Suddenly the knife kena cucuk again at my toe.
This time really horrible.
Keep bleeding..keep keep bleeding...[leona lewis]
And the injured part was really terrible.

__________________________________________

Today is the last girl guide meeting...
And the form 5 senior....
Bye bye...

We had one day camp...
Cooking foods...
There was little people come only...
SO..only 2 groups...
One did BARBEQUE.
One did fried rice and spaghetti. [im in this group]
But..by the way..
I can tell that the group I'm in was really a failure.
Cause we took 1 hours ++ to start cooking...
BECAUSE OF THE FIRE LO.
CAN'T BUILD UP.
People edi eating..but we still sitting and waiting...........
KAKA...
But memories never last...
We got a lot of sweetz memories there....
>.<>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Went to Thean Hou temple too.
I think this is my really really first time going inside the temple.
I think..once ago..
I went there before..
but I didn't go in.
Wow...it was beautiful.
Although it is very very very very superb near to my house...
But...haha.



gtg.

No comments: