Friday, October 17, 2008

17th September 2008

Thank God...
Finally exam ended...
I'm the special one!
One of the 3 humans finished exam earlier than the other students!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... PMR ended... Final exam ended...
So song!

Anybody want tips?
Come find me!
I won't give!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA
Not funny.

Today..supposed to be ma holiday.
But...I have to take exam earlier..
So, my precious holiday gone.. TT
All the form 1s were so shock that they saw me..
Asking why I came to school... *Blur...

We took exam continuously..
Finish then next paper..finish... then next paper...
Cause one of my friends was rushing... She wanted to go back home earlier..
She had an open house. =.=
I had no time to check.. But I'm confident with myself! Ha!

Today's papers were Art and Pendidikan Jasmani.
Don't know why..
Today..my art(amali)... I could draw and colour so nice!
I think it was my best art drawing ever!

I decided to draw question 4.
Which I needed to draw a orchid farm..
Wow... So beautiful.
I really put my 100% heart in the drawing..
But..now, what I am scared of is...
I scare that I'm out of the topic.

After exam..helped teacher to count marks for Sivik paper since I had nothing to do.
Then, around 4... Finished the work and teacher called me to go back home..
Supposed to be my brother who come and fetch me.
But he was missing...
I phoned his phone until I have no more coins..
Asked teacher to borrow her phone..
But then...Takkan u want me to hold teacher's phone for so long...
I phoned mother..
Then..15 minutes later...
I phoned again..
And she said she haven't phone brother..
Duhh~~
It was like hell waiting there..nobody accompanied me.
Then..I went to search my bag for coins...
Finally, found 30 cents in my hello kitty box..
Then dropped 10 cents.
Left 20 cents. So unlucky. ==
Then..phone mother again.She said brother wasn't answering the phone.
And I had no more coins left.
So sad..
5.30 p.m++... Finally somebody came and fetch me home..GRRR
What an unlucky day.

Okie,
Yesterday, I went to Cochrane school for a taklimat on this Sunday.
Quite many schools are going... MBS also included!
Saw some (leng zhai)s there..haha...
Can't wait for this Sunday!
But well, all of us will be separated and stay in the different hotels.
But..not really care of that.
What I care is my homesick problem.
Haha...

Actually quite proud for it..
Cause I'm the selected one to represent Kuala Lumpur lehh...
Not only one la.. But its like 'limited edition'

But somehow..
We will be broke up to 4 zones.
Zon Pudu,keramat,bangsar and sentul. (its a group actually)

Hopefully... I can be selected to zon pudu.
Cause zon pudu will stay in the dunno what hotel..
The other 3 will stay in the Hotel Olimpic.
My teacher told me that (zon pudu)'s hotel's accommendation is better...
So..woots!

I know that... I will know many many new friends there...
Wa..hopefully..one room only 2 peoples..
So that.. I can own the bathroom and not like others.. lining up for toilet..
Just like lining up for buying Sushi King when its promotion day.

Arghh...
Ok guys.
Be waiting me for the reports!
I will pose everything.

Yeah, we will be going to Planetarium,Istana Budaya watch people dance la...
Kl tower, Aquaria... DBKL dunno where where...
And.. big news! We will have dinner with PM on the fourth day!

And, exercise for healthy life.
We will all have exercises on every morning at Dataran Merdeka..
There's live on TV.
So..remember to switch on your TV on every morning.. 7 a.m to 8 a.m. I think..RTM1/2

Woots!
GTG!

No comments: