Friday, October 24, 2008

Memories Never Last

Yo! Finally, I'm back from the 5 days programme!
Erm...
Actually ... This is the best of the best programme I ever had.
Don't feel like going home...
Didn't feel homesick at all.
Walao.. The only programme I didn't feel homesick you know?

Alright, to make it simple,
See this.


Overall,
This programme was all about visiting places.
The commanders and LO were all good good kind kind.
I stayed in the Pusat Gerakan Puteri Islam. zzz...

I was selected into Zone Pudu. (group)
So...zone pudu had to stay at there.
Others 4 zone stayed in Hotel Olympic...
Maybe you felt like.... 'woah! Hotel Olympic more better leh..Zone Pudu so cheap!'

But actually not..
I heard that...besides room facilities and foods...
Others leh... We were all better than them.
Example like activities... games... others.

Of course la..because our zone only got 200++ peoples
Theirs's had 800++

Haha...

Well,
I learnt a lot in this programme.
A lot la..

By the way...
I was quite quiet in this programme..
Argh.. This is because.....
Because....

I saw a guy, he was a quiet quiet type...


Then...I also did the same cause..don't wanna get myself shame..

Somemore.. I didn't really mix with others cause mostly were all older than me.
Form 4 and Lower 6.
Yeah, this programme were only for Standard 6,Form2,Form4 and Lower 6.

But...I really knew a lot of friends...
Really...
98% humans in this programme were all clever clever...cool.cool.. and brave brave.
Of course, because this is...
PERHIMPUNAN PERPADUAN DAN INTEGRASI PEMIMPIN MURID PERINGKAT KEBANGSAAN 2008.

Hey, I represent Kuala Lumpur wo... *prouds
Others too...All of them represented their own states..
Our Kuala Lumpur was selected as the Tuan Rumah this year..so it was organized at KL.

Our KL had the most participants as around 200++.
Other states only 100--

I kept staring on him.
I don't know why.
There was a deep feelings on me..calling me to make friend with him.
But I controlled myself.
Ended up..
I just got his Email and that was all.

And now..
I missed everybody in the programme.
Include the mak cik sapu sampah?
Haha..no la..
I mean, Just the boys girls and the commanders and also LO.
I MISS the boys' jokes.
I MISS the boys' ejekan...

Haha.. Many boys asked me whats my name ...
Asked me to take picture with them..
Ah moi..u cute la...
but I declined everything..
And they said..a lot of fai wa...
kedekut muka la...kedekut nama la..HAHA....

I knew a lot of boys recently..
But..I talked a lot with VJ the captain of the zone.
He crapped a lot...
He talked a lot of silly things..
But he managed to cheer everybody around him.
He bullied some standard 6 boys..But actually he was trying to protect the boys..
He was a good captain cause..
He celebrated a girl's birthday on the second last day.
I also don't know why he could know the girl's birthday.
Actually, the girl was from my school.
XD

Erm..
What else?
OK, the places we visited during the programme were so fun.
Although I walked by my own self all the town ...
But I still enjoyed myself a lot.
ARGHHH... I also dunno why I was so humble during the programme.......
Now I really regret!!
I should be crazy during the programme...That will only be fun...

Oh ya, During this programme..
I met a lot of VVVVVVIPs.
Really ya,
Menteri this la...that la...LOL

Next, about the Program Masih Ada Yang Sayang...
It was damn bored...
I was real quiet.
It was divided in groups...
My group hor..
Got a ibu angkat hor..
Oh god!
Her house was damn SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY.
BUSUK!
You know what smell is it?
It was the cat's shits smell.
OH god...
I think you could imagine it..
I really want to vomit inside the house.

The auntie's daughter..
Oh god...
Her daughters were all TOMBOYS.
When I entered the house..
I really thought that they were boys...
But after the auntie said.Only I know that they were TOMBOYS. Oh god...
They kept saying 'ah moi..you diamlah..cakaplah sikit!!'
I just smiled..

You know what I did in the house during the one hour?
I was watching the cartoon... Hell ya!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Not funny. sry.


Ok ..the end... Cause I think this is quite a long post... Dun wanna make u guys have 5 stars on you1r head.
Bye!

No comments: