Friday, October 24, 2008

Argh!

It was the CHEER AUDITION!
Yeah, I am still a probationer and...today we had the audition..
ARGHHH It was exciting...

Tested us on star jump, toe touch jump... and cheer with motions and also cart wheel....
My cheer motion arhhhhhhh... Did too fast edi... But I think it was ok.
The jumps... Erm.. I give it 51% ba...

Not really sure actually...

But!
My cart wheel yesterday... was really awesome!!!
My very first time doing cart wheel so beautiful!
Woo hahaha...

Duhh~
I thought we can get the results today..
But haiz...
Then..seniors taught us dancing..
And we will have another audition on dancing next week..XD
WISH ME LUCKS ya!


Oh yeah, got some of my papers...
MATHS- I LOVE IT. 86% I never thought that I can get this high... My best mathematic marks in this year... Highest not me... Got somes got 98% and 92%...CRAZY...

BI objective paper- 31 only/40... UHH... This is real bad.. My result really got down...
Sejarah..- 59% SHHHH!! This is real bad! I never got a number start with 5 you know?!!!
I'm going to get scold soon...

BM objective- 24/40
Arh.. so sad... my novel part.. all got wrong... TT

That's all....
Tata,..

No comments: