Monday, October 27, 2008

28th October 2008

26 October 2008

Stayed in aunt's house for overnight...
Cousins from Johor reached here!
Everybody stayed overnight here ..
And... Pity me.. I slept in the living room..
HAHAHAHA,.
Actually no la..
It was myself to offer myself to sleep in the living room..
Because..my cousins all wanted to sleep in the room..
So..I had no place to sleep...

So.. Slept in the living room..
I n t h e m i d d l e o f n i g h t . . . .
I ' V E B E E N D I S T U R B E D..!!!

Don't worry.. It was not the ghost...
It was the human who stole chicken !!
Dumb dumb punya cousin ..
They disturbed me when I was sleeping..
But.. thank god..
I can't sleep in the whole night..
So..we had pillow fight in the middle of night~!
then sleep again..
then..play again! then sleep again..then play again!

This is how our night went...


27 october 2008


HAPPY DEEWAAIII TO ALL THE INDIAN FELLAS!!


Get More ang paus ya...

Happy Deepavali to the other races too!!!!
I know some of you are going to your friend's house to get $$$ munny.
And congratulation for getting 3 days holiday. LOL


Went to Mid Valley...
sHOPPING SHOPPING^^
GOD..The parking were fulled...
Took 20 minutes to find for a parking place for 2 cars.

But, actually.. I didn't really walk around Mid Valley.
Instead, Man Xi and cousins went into MPH and read books...
Weeee... Yes, we are bookworms. XD
Sat inside for around 1 hour ++ while waiting for the adults ....

My cousins are really naughty...UHH..
They ran around the book store ...GRR..
Made me had to catch them..


Then...
went to Petaling Street and walked around..
And also...ate lunch there...
Ate chicken slice mee...

Drank coconut water due to the chili weather.
After finish eating...
We went to shopping shopping again ..
Bought Air Mata Kucing.....
And drink ! of course..
Felt so refreshing ...

Went home later on..
Took a nap..and night..
Went to wai sik gai to have dinner...
As usual, I ate my favourite food.. Fried Lobak kou..

Night... supper! Uncle cooked us chicken chop with black pepper sauce!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DAMN delicious... Can I have more? LOL.

Went to sleep then...
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
a real sweet dreams....................

This time..
We didn't play in the night..
Because we were real tired...

28th October 2008

At 8 a.m...
THE FIGHT STARTED AGAIN!
PILLOW FIGHT!
GUJI GUJI FIGHT!
Hahaha..sry..don't know how to explain whats guci guci fight..
ERM.. CHINESE... [guji- guji]>cantonese language

Boring..
Cousins are going back later... to johor..
Miss ya!

Anyway.. I suffered a lot these days..
They liked to hit me with pillows... punch me..
and the youngest!
He punch my stomach! GRRRRRRRRRR

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chinese schools' student are so pity...
They have study today!
AHAHAHAHA... Not like us.. Malay school.. HOLIDAY!!!



Miss ASTRO ended..
I saw REBEL's cheerleaders!
So cool..
Can't believe that one of the contestant there is a cheerleader..o.O


No comments: