Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29th October 2008

Okie,

I'm now RIMUP sicked.

I still miss the programme...
It was the best overnight programme that I went!

I can't stop thinking of it..............

I miss the bed..
I miss the smelly smell in the room..
I miss the activities there...
I miss everyone there..
I miss my roommate there....
I the places we visited together..
I miss the movements of the participants there...
I miss the laughters there..
I miss the jokes there..
I miss the commands there.....
I miss the LO there...
I miss the commanders there.......
I miss ]]Darul Puteri[[ 'asratel'
I miss the hall there..
I miss Zone Pudu....
I miss the bus... P03.......
I miss my seat in the bus....
I miss the boys.....
I miss the girls.........

Fully thanks to government for organizing this programme...
I learnt a lot in this camp......
I learnt a lot...
I learnt a lot...
I learnt how to communicate to boys better...
I learnt to smile more...
I learnt to act cool more....
I learnt to be quite more......
I learnt that walking by myself to everywhere is boring.....
I learnt that... Sitting alone would give me a 3rd world ...
I learnt to think a lot when I'm alone....
I learnt that I used many learnt word in blogging. ==

Here are some of the pictures.





Dancers which performed to us... from PESS

No comments: