Friday, October 31, 2008

31st October 2008

Huh...Got my moral paper yesterday.I got 82%. Weee....
Quite
not bad la...
Get A also good la...


Yesterday.. when I was writing..
I felt kinda weird you know?... Maybe this is because... so many days I didn't write anything...haha..

Got all the pictures which will be in the school magazine...
So cool!

Teacher told me that.... there will be a trip to Pulau Langkawi on December.. woots!

So..? Of course I wanna go! This is so interesting!
But I warned myself not to go anymore camp ...=(
This is because.. I don't wanna get choosen for National Service!
Yeah, I've think so much... LOL...
But Pulau Langkawai wo..
I never been there before la!!!
Haiz... Let me decide... But most probably I'm not going...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today.. We didn't study at all...
Hahaha... Damn free...
After recess.. there were 2 competition.. One is Pertandingan Sarung Batik[form 2] while 'Pick a Newspaper' [form 1].

Erm.. I was the emcee for the form 2's competition...
Also, I was also the judge no. 2. =))))) XD

Hahahahaha... Anyway... Our class gone bad luck-ly...
It was supposed to be 10 minutes for every class to decorate the usage of batik..
But suddenly teacher said she only give us 5 minutes...
So... All our so so so so so so so creative punya ideas... gone...
We just managed to do one part...
Arhh! There is supposed to be also... the usage of 'beg larikan diri' and 'sarung untuk "angkat" baby' !!

but... Haiz..

The form 1's competition was about the usage of old newspaper..
They had to decorate the newspaper into anything..
Most of them..decorated them into clothes...
And haha..
I saw a lot od creativities in the students..XD

One class really took my attention..
They made a story which was about the 'zaman-zaman'...
They came out a lot of old zaman's clothes lehh...
AHAHAHAHAHA....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Today's audition was really bad...=(
I did badly in dancing..
My timing was totally wrong..
And they tested us 2 times on dancing.. the forst time.. It was ok..My timing.. Then..they told me that my timing had some problems..
So..the second time..
While I'm dancing.. I'll look to the girl which is beside me.. so that I can follow her timing..

But... suddenly I did wrong.. And I stopped in the middle of the dance..
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is real bad!!!

So embarassing!

Most probable I'll be out of the list!
Yay! I would have more time on my activities next year ...
Hahaha...
Anything la..
If I am choosen for the team.. Then ok lo..
If I'm not choosen for the team.. Then also Ok lo...^^

************************************************

Went to Mid Valley..
And remember!
Today is 31st!
Baskin Robbins got 31% on Handpacked!

So.. I bought Quart...
Arhh.. Yummy..
I bought mixed flavours..
World class chocolate and dunno-what-name...

Hahahahahahaha...............
Ok, I better stop laughing now.

No comments: