Saturday, November 1, 2008


HAPPY
HALLOWEEN
!!

Today.. its Halloween! Although, it is none of my business...
But.. I would wish one of my friend.. which moved to US this year..
Gwendlyn Chai!

Trick or Treat?!

Awww, I want to celebrate it too!
This event looked interesting... But I never celebrate it before...
TT

I want pumpkin! I want ghost~!
AHAHAHAHA....

Halloween (or Hallowe’en) is a mostly national holiday celebrated on the evening of October 31; today it is often celebrated in the morning and afternoon as well. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, ghost tours, bonfires, costume parties, visiting haunted attractions, carving jack-o'-lanterns, reading scary stories, and watching horror movies. Irish and Scottish immigrants carried versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century. Halloween is celebrated in several countries of the Western world, most commonly in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and at times in parts of New Zealand. In Sweden, the All Saints' official holiday takes place on the first Saturday of November.


I searched this from Wikipedia..
I just wanna know what is the real meaning of Halloween.
I'm kinda interested in Halloween because...
All the peoples would dressed up
themselves into variety kind of design...

Witches... Ghost..
AHAHAHAHA....

Hey! I might be going to Alice Smith school tonight..
To see the children..how they dress up themselves..
This should be fun!
I wanted to see pumpkins!
I wonder... Why is it Halloween.. they are holding pumpkins?
Waaaa... I want sweets!

Ahahahaha....





No comments: