Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hahhh...

I was selected to Pulau Langkawi trip ehh...
I don't really know should I go or not..
Of course I wanna go...
But...
I promised myself not to go anymore camp...
But.. RM 20 for 5 days?
Is it real?!

Pulau Langkawi!
I never met you before!

I wanted to step my legs on you!

But...
But...
Itulah... I can't stop myself from camping here and there...
But.. I think..We're staying in hotel? resort?

Arhhh...
This year so cool..
Prefect organized 2 course...
Normally once a year..But this year.. twice a year!

But.. one thing!
Guys, kan you all know that I don't wanna continue as a prefect?
but now.. I feel like wanna continue..
But don't want...also.

Can anyone tell me.. which one would be better?
Continue to be a prefect or NOT to continue?

Which one has more advantages?
Teacher said that..although I don't want to continue as a prefect..
But I still can go for this trip because I have leadership in ME.
Ahahahaha....Not showing off larrr...

This is the conflict in me nowadays...
Haiz...

Plus, my exam results was so bad...
I mean everyone had the same problem in my class...
But, I do feel I'm so so so so down with my results..
How can I get such that bad?!

My Sejarah,
59%.
I never got any marks that started with number 5 or below!

But... yerr.... Stupid idiot teacher!
Why do you have to make such hard questions?
My Kerja Khusus Sejarah lagi.. terrible!
Do you know how to count?!
Or are you blind?!
I can get 18%/20% ok?

Why do you give me 15%?
Count again la!
I called you to check again..
You idiot said nanti nanti nanti!

Nanti until when only will you check my scrap book?
You dumb!


sorry, I can't control my mood now.
The more I think about it..
the more anger come to me.
I think I better stop scolding now.

cheer up myself.
=)

No comments: