Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alright,
Good Lucks for the FORM 3 STUDENTS.
PMR candidates.
I know you all can do it! =)



Yesterday was a holiday for Form 2s.
Today's test was English and Sejarah.
Damn it! Sejarah sucks.
I used to like Sejarah when I was in Form 1.
But..now..Really SHTI>>SHIT.


I thought it would be easy.
But things go oppositely. =(

Sejarah.. I think I shooted 20 questions ++... I'm not sure.
Either more than 20 or less than 20 de la.

I love English.
Muacks!
Wow... I think my essay writing.. section A can get 23++ upon 30.
Cause, I wrote 513 words and most importantly, I inserted so many new words and idioms.
LOL.
I took an hour on it.
First time ever, writing 500++ words.
Section A was about a story on a girl being so shame on her parents.
Her parents were poor. =.=

So..I had so many things to write about it.
My imaginations are great. =)
One day, her school had a prize giving ceremony.
Her father went for it.
The girl was so shame on her father.
All her friends were looking to her and her father. [sangat shame!]
Suddenly, a van stopped in front of the school and grabbed a school girl.
The girl's father quickly went to the rescue the girl..
Punched the robbers...
Gun shoot from the robbers.. bla bla...

Ended up by..
one robber got caught and another one ran away.
My story ended like this:
Last time, my hero was Superman.
But now, my hero in my life is my father.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... not funny.
Love that story.
Section B summary lo...
Section C...novel ...themes.

The end.

Tomorrow holiday.
This Thursday, I'm going to school early to take my exam earlier than the others.
=.=
KH and Moral on this thursday.
After taking the test..
I will be going to Cochrane school for a talk on this Sunday's programme.
Then, this Friday whicvh supposed to be a holiday..
Have to go to school again.zzzz
I will be taking PJ, PSV earlier than the others again. After taking the test..I can straight away go back to home.
Waaa...teacher tak takut saya bocor?
WAHAHA...Don't worry. I won't.


Then..this Sunday I will be going for the programme. Can't wait!
Escape!






No comments: