Monday, October 13, 2008

13th October 2008

12th October 2008
Went to Mid Valley to buy some breads and sis's laptop's charger was spoilt.
So .. she decided to buy one at Mid Valley's IT World.
But it was very expensive...
So at night..
Sis,bro,dad and mom went to Low Yat and bought one which it's price was not as expensive as the Mid Valley's.
I decided not to follow them..
Cause... I wanted to study!
Plus..my comp is back from being sick..
I missed my computer so much! Play more!

13th october 2008
This morning,
went to Bangi to send my sister back to her University.
God, I saw her riding motor today..
I mean, it was my first time seeing her riding motor in her University after so long...
She rode like mat rempit.
LOL, this is because she was late to her class. =)

Then, when going back home,
the car's air-cond got some problems.
So, dad stopped by and the car had a repairing time at the shop there.
Mom and I went to walk around the shops there and had a drink at one of the shops there.
I drank the Cappucino Ice Blended and mum drank the smoothies.
God! The price was damn expensive!
RM 6 for one glass!
Somemore, honestly, not that 'hou yam' la...

Then... went to grandma's house...
Then.. had a hair cut...
My fringe was damn long before this..
Luckily, the discipline teacher didn't see my fringe.
If not, I will got caught and being scolded.
Some more.. I'm the xxx of the prefectorial board wo...
AHAHAHA... I was so smart for avoiding from the discipline teacher.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OKiE, the main title for today is,
Last week, I got a call from my teacher...
I was selected for a programme...
*FREE
*7 days
*Stay in the hotel
*National level
*Program Anak Angkat Pusat Sains NEGARA
At first.. I decided not to go...Cause I thought I'm the only one who selected.
But the next day..when I went to school..Only I know that I'm not the only one who selected.

So..Suddenly,came out a feel from me ' I wanted to go!! '
But too bad, I was too late.
It was limited... only for 3 persons.
FULL edi arhh...
So sad,
But then..stephanie..one of the participants of the programme...
Helped me to beg teacher to let me go..
SURE THERE WILL BE ONE SCHOOL NOT GOING DE MA!
So..we called the teacher to phone the people incharge.
But... that teacher was damn lazy.

After recess...
I was so gan jiong to know about it..
I asked stephanie to accompany me...
Then..suddenly one of my school teacher called me to meet her at the library..
So..I went there.
Then, she told me that I was selected for a programme.
*National level
*5 days.
*FREE
*Stay in the hotel
*Perhimpunan Perpaduan dunno what what Integrasi.

Almost the same like the before one..
So..
Since that teacher was so lazy to make a call to the people in charge..
So..I decided to follow this one.
This programme ar...
Not so interested actually..
All I want is CERTIFICATE.

I'm going on this Sunday.
And so, I have to postphone my exam.
HAiz...
Sad..
Going on 19th.
Coming back on the 23rd.


Gotta go!
Study!
Escapes!

No comments: