Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sorry sorry for not blogging for so long!
I wasn't that free as you think this week and next week!

Seriously, I'm having my examination these weeks..
Until 21st of October 2008.
But.. I'm having holiday too at the side.
Means,
exam one day, holiday one day, exam one day, holiday one day.
Next week only.
Cause the Form 3s are having PMR as you know...

Girls, Good Luck ya!
T___________T

I should wish myself more now.
Cause...
Its hard to compete to get top 5 in the class compared with last year...
ARGHHHHHHHHH

Getting crazy edi!
So far,

I took 5 subjects edi..

7/10
Maths, Sivik
8/10
BM, Geo
9/10
Holiday.
10/10
Science.

Although I hate science,
But, after I read everything..
I took the exam..
I felt like its quite easy.
Maths paper 1 I and dead.
Didn't manage to finish all.
Sivik... ARGH!
There was one chart..We have to fill in..
I memorize the answers..
but i TERBALIK TULIS LA!
I thought the boxes were going >>>>>
But its actually going downwards. GOD!

Others was kinda easy la..
I don't know whether its really easy or I'm smart.
LOL. XD

Gotta sleep!
See ya!

No comments: