Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The 233th Post. XD




Hell ya, I had nothing to post about because these few days were really boring.
Filled my days just with watching tv, walking around, and tried to sleep but failed.
I'm going to get back my computer soon to play! Yippee!
My brother took it to fix yesterday. ^^




Huhh... Let's talk about school since we're not in school so many days liao.
Hmm... As schools reopen, I'll be as busy as a bee ya know.
Prefect is just like a world of hell.
Tried to resign but Headmistress doesn't let. ><


'She's capable.' said my afternoon senior assistant. I mean, Penolong Kanan Petang.
I was like, 'ARHH! Don't say that to HM, or else, my chance to resign will be more thin!'
Haaa... Ended up as a failure. TT
I told my mother that I failed to resign. And she had nothing to say.
And last few days ago, I told her that before school reopen, I have to buy long sleeve uniform.


She was like, 'HUh? I thought you resigned?'


I, ' Nohh la... I told you that HM didn't let'


She, ' OMG, I told your friend's mother that you resigned. And she was shocked.'


I, ' Hah! OMG' * close my mouth and eyes*




This holiday is so boring.. And it makes me keep thinking about the incident happened in the last day of school. Haizzz...
If I can, I hope that I can go and meet up with the psychology doctor and wash away all the bad things. =(


Actually, I shouldn't tell teacher that I wanted to continue as a prefect at the last minute.
Okie, here is my story.
At first, when the teacher gave the paper to wirte our name for those who wanted to continue, I didn't write my name.Seriously, I really don't want to continue as a prefect.



But few weeks later,
I decided to continue again.
This is not because of I want to serve the school, but I want to wear the uniform ONLY.
Honestly, I like the feel of going tuition wearing long sleeve as a prefect.
This make me feel cool. Don't you?
People will respect and proud of you. Don't they?




Huhh...
For the prefect's gathering, I will be in the booklet department.
Prefects are creative. This is what I thought.
Everytime when I passed by the prefect's notice board, I could see a lot kind of creativity on the board. XP
This is my very first time joining the prefects' gathering since afternoon session's prefects aren't included.
Ok, stop about the hell story now.




*

I miss the cheer team.
I miss the cheer practices. =(
Siapa suruh engkau quit? Padan mUka!


LOL, My decision ain't bad okie?
During holidays, you have to come for practices.
Arh, my holiday just wasted if I'm still in the team.
BUT, this is not the main reason why I quited,

My main reason is because I really want more time on myself.
See, next year will be busy like a bee.
Prefects' meeting. *the most busy one.
Tuition.
Co-curriculum activities.
All the most that I;m interested next year is Interact club meeting and tuition.
Interact club would be fun.
Tuition would be fun too. with the jokes from teachers and learn new things.
Most of the kids don't like going for tuition.
But I like it. I don't know why.
But, maybe because tuition there got air-cond(O.O), jokes, no need to go back home early.
LOL, I guess so.
I think I should just stop everything now.




No comments: