Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our country,
Our country,

Don't just look outside, deep inside, its terrible.

Last Monday,
My mother got a phone call.
My dad's friend.
A very close friend.

It was a bad news.
His wife, died in a car accident.
I was shocked.
OMG.
His wife just returned from US
And now, wa...

It was caused by a lorry.
There were no street lamp at the road.
And, plus, there was a lorry spoilt and it was parked in the MIDDLE of the road.
Don't you think its terrible?

How can there is a lorry there!!!
How can there was not street lamp!
What does government do?
I wonder...
Any mistakes can cause death!'

All the riders in the car was safe,
but the aunty was bad in luck...
She got hit badly...
Until her brain also came out.. OMG.
stop it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally, I'm in my aunt's house.
Onlining now. XD

Ok, I have nothing to post leh.
End here.

No comments: