Friday, December 5, 2008

Uhh...
Long time didn't blog.
Sorry guys!

I went to my aunt's house to stay...
Better to stay there rather than staying to home which there's nothing to do.

At there, I can play with my cousins at least..

Now I am back at home and from now onwards...
I have started to learn form 3's stuffs...
Uhh... I'm too hardworking already...
Haha...

Yesterday, I went to PWTC.
The reason is, I wanted to go for the BACK TO SCHOOL CARNIVAL.
Duhh, I got bluffed.
I went there with Shu Ying by LRT.
And then...when we reached there, we were busy finding for the center.
And then... we found it and I found that there were no people at all.
And I started to feel WEIRD.

I asked the peoples there where is the HALL 2.
And bili bala...

I asked the guard where is the lift.
And bili bala...
And he told us, it's on the 6th and 7th.
I was like HUH???
But the ticket there wrote 4th-7th.

And he said, 'no... its on the 6th and 7th.
Today only the peoples started to arrange the things in the hall.'

I was damn angry that why the management is this bad.
If the carnivaL starts on the 6th.. Why don't they inform us?

This is irritating!
Ahh...
So.. since there is many more time..
We went to The Mall and had a walk.
Went into a shop which called 'BIG BOOKSHOP' and found that the things there is very very cheap.
But, things that should be cheap, will be toooooo cheap.
Thing that should be expensive. would be tooooo expensive.
Weird huh?

Bought 2 comics there and a black pretty file.
Love it.
Since it was already 1.30++ p.m..
Shu Ying and I went back to the LRT station..
I stopped by the Pudu station whilst Shu Ying stopped at Hang Tuah station.

I rushed to the KFC and had a cheezy wedges.
Rained heavily and quickly headed to Martin tuition centre.

Seriously, I started my Form 3 lessons a month late.
Hehe... It supposed to start on November but I was lazy and feel like want to have holidays,
So, I didn't go on November.

LOL.

Later on, went back home.....

FROM NOW ON,
MAN XI will start to study hardly!!!
I want to get straight As' in my PMR.
And, I don't want to lose to the peoples which I shouldn't lose to them!
Plus, I don't want to get scolded and nagged by my mother!

She said that, I won't get straight As this time. BLEKKK!!
Stop cursing!

Tata.

No comments: