Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls/Boys,

I will be seldom updating blog starts from today.
Until.... I don't know! Maybe... after my brother buy a new xxxxx and or maybe after I buy a new motherboard for my computer? I don't know!

TT...
First time ever, holiday without computer!

My mother warned me already,
DO NOT OFTEN PLAY COMPUTER!
DON'T LET ME GUESS RIGHT!
YOU WILL ONLY GET 1 A FOR YOUR PMR NEXT YEAR!

Sweatssss... How could a mother curse her daughter like this?
Anyway, every year, my brother and I will get this kind of warningsss...
And this kind of 'guess right/cursing' thingy...

Uhh...Enough for now.. I have to go and watch dramas...
I want to catch up my outdated They Kiss Again !!
Since I was so lazy to load those videos in youtube..
That's why I'm outdated.
XDDDDD

No comments: