Monday, November 3, 2008

3rd october 2008

I don't know what to say.
But, friends,

I decided, to continue as a prefect.
Yes, two months ago, teacher gave me a paper and called me to list out the prefects that wanted to continue their service to the school.

And yeah, I didn't write my name.

But now, I decided to continue!

Not because that I want to serve the school.
But, I want to wear the uniform. XD

Wearing long sleeve to tuition, Cool.
LOL

Tomorrow,
I'm going to tell the teacher that I'm continuing as a prefect.
Yes, I'm sure.
See la, if I'm not good in serving the school next year,
I'll give up on it.

And, also, I decided to give up on cheer leading.
Haha, I'm very sure on my decisions.
There's no wrong with my decisions.

Hopefully, I will not be selected as a cheer leader.
I'm now interested in the job of Director in cheer leading team.

My results make me crazy.
Urh, my results dropped badly this term.
I'm thinking lots and lots of reasons to tell my dad when I get my report card.

I'm scared that I can't get top 10 in the school.
But I think, most probably, I won't already.
Top 10 in the class?
Maybe la..
Cause my results really dropped badly. =(

I wonder how am I going to face my PMR. =(
Will I be targeted as the straight As' student?
Hope so.

I'm going to study really hard for next year. Yes. I promise.
And I will get straight As! This is what I aimed.

Haha, yes,
I thought so far.
Man Xi is like this. Accept this fate.

Finally, watch this!
I watched this in my RIMUP programme last last week.
And I think, it is quite interesting.


No comments: