Friday, November 7, 2008

Sorry for not blogging so long.

5th November
I went to the hospital again to check on my skins..
This time.. I could finish everything before 11.30..
Not like last time.. Late for school. TT
Computer spoilt arh!
Yes, again.

6th November
Class partyy~!
So fun!
Ordered pizzas,KFC, cakes and snacks... and also, drinks!
Unlucky, drinks wasn't enough.
So I went to buy from other classes.
I tell you what, I'm so gonna to complain about pizzahut's service.
I phoned from the school for delivery...
Firstly, taht babi introduced herself.
Then, she asked for phone numbers.
So, I told her that I'm calling from the school, so I do not have any phone numbers.
Then, she keep asking for numbers.
Okie, there's no wrong asking phone numbers.
But, are you deaf?!
I'm calling from the school, and I'll be waiting at the school main gate.
Then, guess what?
She shouted on the phone, DON'T HAVE!!!???
So, I can't stand her, and I asked my friend to give her mother's phone.
Then, when my friend answered the phone, there was no more answers.
So, I picked the phone and hello?
And.. the phone was hung down. WTF!
What kind of service is this?
So... my friend, asked her motherto help to order the pizzas.
This is because, nobody wanted to phone the pizza shop and I was not going to TALK on the phone anymore for PIZZAS!

The party was damn fun..
We were the first class which started eating and the craziest class.
We finished up all the foods before teachers coming in. LOL
We left one sliceofpizza for our penolong kanan petang..
But she just came in and went out not even in a 5 minutes time.
So, I ate the other slice.
We were damn full.
And ya! We were fighting for snacks.
I had the most snacks in my bag.
Shhh!! I took a lot! =)

7th November
Today, the seniors announced those peoples which getto enter the cheer team...
I was selected, my name was quite behind.
But then, i quited.
Maybe, you think thatit was quite a stupidand dumb decision.
But trust me, I think my decision wasn't wrong.
I quited because I wanted to have more times on my studies... and daily activites..
Besides, I think if I don't quit, I willfeel stressful.
I know that I had gone through a lot beforeI was selected in the team,
But, now, I decided to quit.
Many of friends asked why?
And my reasons is I'll be happy more.
But, of course, I have some heavy feelings quitting the team.
Nevermind... Maybe after PMR, I will join the team again?
Hmm..who knows?
Let's decide after PMR. LOL

Between, I went for Interact club's interview.
Haha! Damn fun!
Firstly, we got a paper..
We have to write down the commitees and the four departments in the club.
I knew some of the commitees and some not.
But.. I tell you, the seniors gave some tips to us! SHHH!
Hahaha... I think I correct all lo..
And next, the most scariest part!
Interview time!

The questions were...
Introduce yourself.
My name is Shim Man Xi, I'm from 2 kenanga.

Anymore?
Erm, my hobby is playing computer. =)

Why do you want to join interact club?
Fun, interesting. And..I can know more friends.And plus, my brother is also an interactor.
*oh ya!? From where?
From MBS.

what department that you wanted to join?
IU

Do you understand what is IU day?
Erm, IU is a kind of carnival like that...
*Seniors were staring at me. Thinking what to ask me.

What do you think of interact club?
Fun, Interesting.

Do you know what is Interact club for?
Erm..oh well, My brother tried to make jokes, he told me that, Interact club is for him to flirt on girls.
* everybody in the room laughed.and talked a lot.

Ei, actually, who is your brother? FORM?
Erm, lower 6.

So, do you think that Interact club is for you to flirt on boys?
Of course not!



Hmm... Most of the questions I can answer well...
Some of my friends which are very friend to the commitees were dead.
They were questioned til Mouth also don'tknow want to say what.
I'm lucky. LOL

Hopefully, I can be an interactor.
I'm so in it!
Interact club is fun!

And..Hmm.. Many of my friends wasn't selected to continue for prefect.
I was selected.
So..hmm.. Icontinued.
After Hui Xia jie jie said that to me in my chatbox..
I felt kinda scary and wanted to tell teacher that I don't want continue.
But.. nevermind.
Life have to go through a lot of obstacles!
yeah!

Tabah sikit!

To manda, I blog liao la!
Happy la sikit.

No comments: