Monday, November 17, 2008

So-So--sorry!

Computer haven't fix yet.
Coming very soon!
LAWL.

Hmm..I'm computer sick now.
Without computer, I'm dying.
Wonder why I'm onlining now?
Cause, my sis is back from her university!
So.. I took her laptop and play!

This holiday.. quite boring...
Cause without computer ma...

Anyway, this holiday, I'm going to Sunway Lagoon. Maybe.
Filled my holiday with watching dramas.
LAtest drama I'm watching, Last One Standing.

Tomorrow going to Mid Valley watch Quantum Of Solace, 007!
I know, I know, It's too late to watch..
but, It's still available in the cinema! So, Why not I watch it?

Wednesday, Going to Times Square with friends.
Watch HSM 3.
I know, I know. Very late ma...

But, why not ?

Okie, for Madagascar, Escape 2 Africa,
I don't know when I will watch it.
VaNeSSa Pang, I'm waiting for your answers.
When can we go and shop shop?
Okie, I'll be patient.

Guys,
I'm now an Interactor!
Hahhaha... So happy!
I've already wantedto join Interact Club for very long time ago!
Thanks HX jie jie for your advices! LOL.
Anyway, going for Interact interview was like not going at all.
All the girls who went for the interview were got to enter the club!
Wah!
No matter what's your answers for the questions also get to join!
If I'm not mistaken, there were 18-22 peoples went for the interview.
And all also masuk!
Walao...
Some babis, which I don't like also get to join!
Yorr....'Em song' those babis.

________________________________________________

You know what, The last day school for form 2, thursday,
I thought I can be happy.
But who knows, I got scolded by the discipline teacher on that day.
We had our party on that day and we're supposed to have it at the basketball court.
So, we prepared in the bungalow near the court. (my friend's instruction)
Then, I took out my camera which we're not supposed to take it out before 3.30 p.m.
Snapped some pictures.
Then, after recess when we were having our party HAPPILY,
Suddenly the discipline teacher called me and bili bala.... (You know what happened right?)
Then, after she scolded, went back to the canteen. ( teacher changed venue)
I cannot stand already, so, I went to her and said, I WANT TO RESIGN FROM THIS JOB
And she advised me some advices... I was like, don't know why, and started to cry.
Hell ya! I never thought that I will cry in the school ever!
Anyway, everything ended sadly.
Peoples were having fun whilst I'm in the hell getting scold. =(

Actually, before the discipline teacher scolded me, I've already explained everything to the headmistress. HM also didn't scold me!

The next day, Friday, we're not supposed to go to school.
But, as one of the prefects which going to continue next year, had to go to school!
We're combining with the morning session's prefects and meet the headmistress.
Okie, she said we were not really in a high quality...She didn't said so.But, she mean it.
So.. she told us how to guard the students... How to conduct the assembly...lalala..
Then, she told us that we will go for a camp next year in Hutam Belum/Benum.
Seriously, I won't go. I WANT TO STOP FROM GOING CAMPS!
I don't want to be selected for NS. I have to stop my sick-of-camps penyakit.
After everything, I went to see the senior assistant 1 and gave my apology letter.
The apology letter, it was the discipline teacher who called me to do so.
She scolded me angrily and I was like, sbabar, sabar, sabar.
I wondered, everyone said that she's good.But how come she scolded me this terrible?
Okie fine.
After that, I waited outside the HM'sroom and the penolong kanan petang saw me and asked me why I'm waiting there.
So, before I could explain everything, I started to cry. I don't know why. I can't control my tears from rolling to my cheek!
Then, she called me to go to her room and explained everything to her.
She comforted me and then, she brought me to the HM's room and helped me to give the letter.
Then, she also helped me to tell the HM that I wanted to resign.
Then, HM said that she won't accept my resign letter.
Whatsoever, ended up by going back to the prefects' meeting room with my damn-red-eyes.
I think, most of the seniors saw my red eyes.
Hah! These few days, I can't stop thiking bout the incident!
Anyway, It's not my fault! It wasn't me who instruct the prefects to go to the bungalow!
My wrong was only, using the camera before the right time.

Anyway, stop about this title okie?.

No comments: