Friday, November 21, 2008

Huhh... This holiday is so so boring. =(

Life without computer would be meaningless. lol



Yesterday was scary.

When i got out from the kitchen and walked to the living room, suddenly, I saw something moving outside my house.

So, I opened my eyes wider and bigger.

And.. I screamed as I saw what was outside. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And I went to my sister which was bathing and told her that there was a very scary thing outside.

Hah! Opps! Sorry for not telling what is it. It was a very very very very long snake!



Actually, I wasn't that scared..I screamed because I was pretending as my sister which get nervous quickly of anything.

My sister also sot sot geh, she called me to take a picture of that snake so that my dad will believe.

I was like, ARE YOU CRAZY?

YOU WANT ME TO GET NEAR THE SNAKE?

WHAT IF I DIE?



And so, I quickly headed to my back door and walked to the front door.You must be wondering why I don't just use front door?

HAH, The snake is near the front door leh!

Then, i tried to search for the snake and I saw it! It was crawling from the box of shoes to my mother's beloved plant!

Hah! As I saw it, It saw me too!

And the snake quickly straighten it's body and zoop! 'Flied' to the grasses area beside my house.

Woots!

What an experience I got from yesterday.


Just ate McDonald's.

Shake it, shake it, shake it. Shake the fries!

HAiz, I want to play Clubpenguin...

But the line was terrible.

=(

No comments: