Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I got tagged by Hui Xia ! =D

1. The last person to tag you is ?
Hui Xia XP

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Senior and Junior = Friends too.

3.Your 5 impression towards him/her ?
1. A freaking great girl guide
2. helpful
3. a 24 hours blogger =/
4. smart
5. a 24 hours camper

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
Oh hey!....................... Haven't yet. LOL

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
I'll just go and die. Duhh~I will never become Lesbian! I'm positive!

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
No way! That will never be happening!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Excuse me? Are you blind? I said that I'm POSITIVE! +TIVE!

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She's smart. LOL

9. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Nothing.

10. Overall impression towards him/her is...
A great senior.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
Oh well, I don't know. Lotsa kinds of impression towards me! =)

12. The character of you for yourself is
Erm.. I'm very serious when doing something. And, I'm playful for sure!

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
Noob,blurrrrr sometimes.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is ?
I never thought of that. But, I want to be RICH, CLEVER, PRETTY and HELPFUL

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Will you be lesbian? LAWL.

16. Bra or panties ?
Who doesn't need these 2 things except boys?
If you doesn't need both of this, most probably, you're ......

18. Chocolate or ice-cream ?
Both! =) I'm greedy!

19. 10 people to tag.
1. Manda
2. May Koon
3. Michelle
4. Myself
5. Shanny
6. Smith
7. VanessA P
8. Vannessa Q
9. xxxx
10. yyyyy

20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing ?
Haaa.... With a ghost?! That shouldn't be !

21. Who is number 2 having relationship with ?
Ask her yourself. Most probably, she is now dreaming about her korean world

22. How about 5 and 8 ?
No way!

23. What is number 1 studying about ?
Studying how to maple?

24. When was the last time you had a chat with them ?
Yesterday, yesteray yesterday, yesterday yesterday yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last decade! LOL

25. Is number 4 single ?
Yes! =)

26. Say something about number 2.
She's korean freak. =)

27. What do you think about number 3 and 6 got together ?
Ahahahaha... No way. They don't know each other okie?

28. Describe number 9.
*full of stars around my head*

29. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fight !
It won't be happening. If they do fight, then, go on.

No comments: