Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Went to watch Quantum of Solace a.k.a 007 just now.
My siblings and I went to watch it.
We watched it at Mid Valley which is just so near my house and the movie started at 2.45 p.m.
Well, we showed the guy(the counter worker) our student card.
I didn't bring along my library card..so I gave my Popular Bookstore card to them.
Okie, my card there had a word 'STUDENT' ok?

But then, the workers there said that it cannot said as a student card.
What the! Then can you tell me what's the meaning of STUDENT on the Popular caRD?
Okie then, after my sister begging that woman which is a senior of the guy's... finally, she let us to use that card.
Ok, Let me tell em'. The movie was awesome!!!
Ah Bond oh Ah Bond, you're so cool! And... his eyes were pretty! LOL.
Actually, this is my very first Bond's movie. ^^
Never thought that it would be this nice. **

OKie, after the movie, the first thing we did is To the Toilet!
Want shu shu ma...
Then... we went to NZ Magazine Centre.
Bought Shin Chan and Galaxie Magazine.^^
Then... back home lu.. since we had nothing to do.

Anyway, it was a very nice day for me. ^^

No comments: